Simple steps to your brand new car
Can you say yes to all below?
- Must earn in excess of £1200 net per month and be able to provide clear evidence of a disposable income during the analysis of income/expenditure statement.
- Be able to produce three months’ salary slips and three months’ bank statements confirming income.
- Be able to prove identity (min 21 years of age) and address. England and Wales only.
- Be employed/self-employed with a proven traceable income?
- Be able to afford the monthly payment, insurance and associated running costs.
- Have fewer than six licence penalty points and no drink drive conviction or no insurance.
- Fully understand and accept the starter interrupt (pay as you go) and tracking devices.
- Complete and sign an income expenditure statement.
- Agree to DVLA drivers licence checks.
- Fully understand that payment is by direct debit, that our service is pay as you go and that late payment fees will be charged.
If you can meet these simple criteria above, we would love to say YES to your new car!