What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any requests you make of our services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
Using your personal information
- enable your use of the services available on the website.
- send to you details of services requested via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have
- specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
By visiting our site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
We track various data including IP addresses, cookie identifiers and website activity that are collected for targeted advertising.
This data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
You can visit the following sites for information on how to opt-out, the DAA site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Unit 1 Posterngate Farm
Harts Lane South Godstone
Surrey, RH9 8LZ